    ta
    steven moore
    ps i also am looking for the clouds screensaver with win xp or me.

    Steven Moore, Apr 29, 2005

  2. Can't help with the wallpaper (yet) but I did find some fascinating
    reading whilst looking: http://www.jbc.org/cgi/reprint/274/20/13768.pdf
    There's an obvious typo under the "results" header on the fourth page,
    but still good stuff.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Apr 29, 2005

  3. Steven Moore

    why? Guest

    Not again, <groan>.

    From: "Steven Moore" <>
    Newsgroups: 24hoursupport.helpdesk
    Subject: REQ IBM TP42 desktop picture of timezones

    I saw a review of the TP42 and reaally like the desktop picture of the
    world
    time zones. Can someone mail it too me?
    Thanks
    steve m

    From: "Steven Moore" <>
    Newsgroups: 24hoursupport.helpdesk
    Subject: My HP laptop w xp sp1 doesnt have the XP desktop w clouds or
    scrnsvr

    How can i get the XP desktop (theme?) of bluesky and green hills?
    and the ScrnSvr that was on ME?

    thanks
    steven M

    <snip>

    Me

    why?, Apr 29, 2005
  4. Steven Moore

    WormWood Guest

    Didn't find page and typo but I have made one gizzard and two lungs so
    far.

    WormWood, Apr 29, 2005