    Balu Guest

    im planning to take 70-310 exam.im lookin for a material wich helps me to
    learn webservices from the begining.....can any one suggest me one..

    Balu, Aug 21, 2006

  2. Balu

    Cerebrus Guest

    And I wanna do Liv Tyler.

    Cerebrus, Aug 22, 2006

  3. Balu

    Balu Guest

    Do you have any suggestions
    for study kits to take 70-310 exam.

    Balu, Aug 23, 2006
  4. Balu

    Balu Guest

    Liv Tyler.???

    Balu, Aug 23, 2006
  5. Balu

    Cerebrus Guest

    Cerebrus, Aug 23, 2006
  6. Hi Balu,

    I´m studying for 70310 exam.
    I bought the "MCAD/MCSD Developing XML Web Services and Services Components
    with VB .Net and the .Net Framework" book by Mike Gunderloy.
    This book is a good material. There are many examples (practices) and many
    exam questions too. There´s a CD with a software (PrepLogic) when you can
    experiment an exam environment.
    I´ll take the exam in January, 2007.
    Be in touch. We can talk about doubts or tips related to this exam.

    Good luck!

    Carlos Camacho.
    (please use subject: 70310)

    Carlos Camacho, Aug 31, 2006