Wanadoo Livebox (Wireless system)

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by IAN GARDNER, May 10, 2005.

  1. IAN GARDNER

    IAN GARDNER Guest

    Dear all,

    We have Wanadoo Broadband Livebox. There version of a broadband router and
    wireless. This stopped working last month. I noticed one of the lights was
    flasing slowly, indecating that there was no broadband signal coming down
    the phone. Hundreds of phonecalls later.................................
    They sent me a broadband modem (wire system) this worked. They in the end
    sent me another Livebox. This on flashes as well!
    The idea is this......
    When you want to go for broadband, you phone them up. This takes 10 days.
    In the mean time they send you a live box. You plug this in and wait. The
    light flashes slowly untill BT turn on the signal. The livebox detects this
    and the turn the light on all the time. My point is this. That i cannot do
    anything because there are no magic buttons on the Livebox!
    2 Liveboxes and new kit and the wireless system still doesn`t work!

    Any help.
    PLEASE.
    Thanks.
    --
    IAN. P. GARDNER
    ISLE OF WIGHT

    IAN GARDNER, May 10, 2005

  2. IAN GARDNER

    Wizard Guest

    Not trying to be a wise ass but it sounds like you are the problem ...
    try reading the documentation.

    Wizard, May 12, 2005