    bargain bin. I've already been a victim of the Goodtimes version... is
    this one the same or an improvement? TIA and take care.

    agp

    Willie Buck Merle, Oct 4, 2003

  2. Willie Buck Merle

    3W Guest

    Isn't he running for governor?

    3W, Oct 4, 2003

  3. Willie Buck Merle

    fredman Guest

    As a general rule, I stay away from releases that are NOT from the big
    well-known studios unless I absolutely have to have a title, and only
    do so knowing I'm probably going to be less than pleased. Sorry, I
    don't have specific knowledge on this title but the subject has come
    up for the upcoming "Night of the Comet" (due out 10/28) - a cult
    favorite for which I am hoping at least a watchable widescreen
    (fullscreen most likely, don't even think about a DD5.1 track, etc.).
    You might search for reviews at all your favorite DVD sites, but that
    has proven to be hit or miss for me, especially for lessor catalog
    titles. Good luck.
    regards,

    fredman, Oct 5, 2003