    only on broadcast so I am hoping to see some tits.

    There didn't seem to be many more left...

    Jay the Pig

    JJ, Sep 15, 2003

  2. JJ

    Paul Guest

    I just picked up:
    Great! Now, just try and sit through it! :)

    Paul

    Paul, Sep 15, 2003

  3. Saw it.......chuckled.......and threw it back in the bin!!!!

    callsignviper, Sep 15, 2003
  4. JJ

    Ken W. Guest

    Whew $5.88 is too much.

    Ken W., Sep 16, 2003
  5. JJ

    Eric R. Guest

    Actually, I think Walmart is paying people $5.88 to take them.

    -Eric

    Eric R., Sep 16, 2003
  6. JJ

    jayembee Guest

    Yer beautiful in yer wrath.

    -- jayembee

    jayembee, Sep 20, 2003
  7. JJ

    JJ Guest

    Hee hee...guess what - this DVD features "Arnold's original audio
    track" so Arnie isn't dubbed over. I'm pretty sure when I saw this on
    tv a few years back, the Ahnold was dubbed over.

    I'm telling you this is a "Camp Classic"

    Jay the pig

    ps Dangerous Liasons had some tits and ass!

    JJ, Sep 21, 2003