    wall phone plate adapter

    Anyone have any ideas where I can find this?

    Thanks

    ufatbastehd, Jan 23, 2007

  2. ufatbastehd

    ufatbastehd Guest

    OOPS!
    I posted this in a computer help group. Did'nt realize until it was to
    late. Sorry

    ufatbastehd, Jan 23, 2007

  3. ufatbastehd

    WhzzKdd Guest

    Bizzare! Do you think maybe it originally came with the answering machine?

    WhzzKdd, Jan 23, 2007
  4. ufatbastehd

    WhzzKdd Guest

    Maybe this one might do the trick...
    http://www.audio-discounters.com/s60015.html

    WhzzKdd, Jan 23, 2007
  5. ufatbastehd

    WhzzKdd Guest

    No biggie - it's not a computer-only group.

    WhzzKdd, Jan 23, 2007
  6. ufatbastehd

    ufatbastehd Guest

    It did not come with the machine, But thanks for the input.

    ufatbastehd, Jan 23, 2007
  7. ufatbastehd

    ufatbastehd, Jan 23, 2007
  8. ufatbastehd