    brand of cartridges they wanted refilled but mine was an HP10. So much for
    refills at Walgreens.
    Bob

    Guest, Sep 13, 2007

  2. Guest

    SMS Guest

    I guess Cartridge World is safe for now.

    SMS, Sep 13, 2007

  3. Guest

    Ben Miller Guest

    They listed the brands and models of cartridges for refill on their
    website. As you can see, your model is not on the list, which is why
    you were "turned away".

    http://www.walgreens.com/freeinkrefill/complete_list.jsp

    I contemplated doing this, as well, but they weren't refilling my
    model. Always pays to check in advance...

    Ben Miller, Sep 13, 2007
  4. Guest

    Somebody Guest

    Thank god someone found a use for all of that lead based paint just sitting
    around in china!

    Somebody!

    Somebody, Sep 13, 2007
  5. Guest

    Al Bundy Guest

    No Canons on the list at all. And what do they do if your cart is bad?
    Do they test it first?

    Al Bundy, Sep 14, 2007
  6. Guest

    Ron Hunter Guest

    Some people just never bother to actually READ the advertising....

    Ron Hunter, Sep 14, 2007