    and you know what? It sucks!!! I thought it
    was funny though, when I was in Borders
    yesterday and they had it for $24.99.

    Bob Bohling, Nov 28, 2004

  2. Bob Bohling

    FAQmeister Guest

    That one will be in the $5 bargain bin in a few more months.

    FAQmeister, Nov 30, 2004

  3. In these baskets I have found:

    Blade Runner: The Director's Cut
    Murder at 1600 (Which I thought was an okay film)
    Sweet and Lowdown (Okay maybe a loser of a flick, but I like it.)
    and...

    Inventing the Abbots. Another film that usually gets a ho-hum, but I really
    got hung up on this film. I had an old tape I made of it off the tube and I
    spent a long time looking for it. I could'nt find it anywhere! I checked
    eBay out a near regular basis for a copy. Finally I found someone who owned
    a laserdisc of it and traded him an LD of Eraserhead, (I had two copies).
    Then, and only then, did I find someone on eBay selling a dvd of it for
    $20.00. I bought it. Then, (and only then), did I come across dozens of
    copies of it in the Walmart discount bins.

    I cuss everytime I think about it.

    I also found a WS of Spiderman 1 in Walmart for less than $9.00 (I was'nt
    really hot on SM1, but for 9.00? okay.)

    I'm at the point where I'm reluctant to spend more than $10.00 on any dvd.
    If you just wait it'll fall into the discounts.

    But I did spend nearly $40.00 for the Battle of Algiers.

    Bernie Woodham, Dec 1, 2004
  4. Bob Bohling

    Bob Bohling Guest

    I was just in Wal-Mart again today,