    the non trail verion or is the normal verion taking a long time to get
    still.

    Thanks

    Neal, Jul 19, 2005

  2. Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Jul 19, 2005

  3. Neal

    Neal Guest

    I e-mailed them on Friday and they still have not gotten back to me.

    Neal, Jul 19, 2005
  4. Neal

    NoNoBadDog! Guest

    The trial is 120 day (4 months), not 6.

    Bobby

    NoNoBadDog!, Jul 19, 2005
  5. Neal

    Guest Guest

    For some of us there is no trial. It stops downloading at about 460 MB.
    Several attempts. Used GetRight several times also with same result.

    What gives?

    Guest, Jul 22, 2005
  6. Neal

    Guest Guest

    Have figured this out ( at least to the point I can download it now ).

    Had to make MTU larger to get past the 'hang' at 460 Mb

    Senior Citizen

    Guest, Jul 27, 2005