    one. Any help in this matter would be appreciated. Thanks!
    --
    Buddy

    Buddy, Dec 22, 2009

  2. Buddy

    Clareth Guest

    Did you ever get a reply to this as I have a new computer and have same
    problem in Outlook. Can receive but not send as cannot access address book.

    Clareth, May 27, 2010

  3. Buddy

    John R Guest

    "Clareth" <> wrote in message
    > Did you ever get a reply to this as I have a new computer and have same
    > problem in Outlook. Can receive but not send as cannot access address
    > book.

    Just a suggestion. You might get better and quicker answers if you ask this
    question in a group dedicated to Outlook and not one intended for
    discussions about certifications. Microsoft.public.outlook comes to mind.

    John R.

    John R, May 28, 2010