    contacts or send emails without getting the WAB DLL error. I have downloaded
    Windows live and would like to sync the the old email address with the new
    one. Any help in this matter would be appreciated. Thanks!

    Buddy, Dec 22, 2009

  2. Buddy

    Clareth Guest

    Did you ever get a reply to this as I have a new computer and have same
    problem in Outlook. Can receive but not send as cannot access address book.

    Clareth, May 27, 2010

  3. Buddy

    John R Guest

    Just a suggestion. You might get better and quicker answers if you ask this
    question in a group dedicated to Outlook and not one intended for
    discussions about certifications. Microsoft.public.outlook comes to mind.

    John R.

    John R, May 28, 2010