    but I cannot find any.

    Any suggestion greatly appreciated.

    GJB

    GJB, Aug 21, 2006

  2. Hi

    I am not sure of all the cards, but some of the cards are Broadcom based.

    I think that Broadcom has drivers for Win2003 try their support site.

    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Aug 21, 2006

  3. GJB

    S Guest

    I had same problem, I installed XP Professional driver for F5D7000 and ignored the warning during the install and it worked ok, I was using it for atleast a year, untill today when I installed Windows Vista on the same machine and can not find a driver!!

    Good luck

    Courtesy of EggHeadCafe.com
    Earn money answering messageboard posts at
    http://www.eggheadcafe.com/forummerit.aspx

    S, Oct 2, 2006
  4. GJB

    davnator

    Joined:
    Jul 8, 2008
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Belkin Driver for Vista

    The only steps that would work for me were

    • Go to http://www.ralinktech.com/ralink/Hom...t/Windows.html
    • Download the RT256x driver
    • Install the package
    • Copy the drivers folder out of the installed package
    • Uninstall the RALINK software
    • Uninstall the Belkin software
    • Reboot
    • When prompted for a driver, browse to the drivers folder I copied out 4 steps above

    The chipset drivers from RALink work for my Belkin F5D7000tt

    davnator, Jul 8, 2008