    Total Commander 16 bit. Where in w2k can I change the settings
    so I can run my 16 bit programs again?

    /Peder

    Peder, Dec 21, 2003

  2. Peder

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Peder said:

    > My w2k suddenly will not run 16 bit programs anymore. And
    > it is not possible to even try to install for example
    > Total Commander 16 bit. Where in w2k can I change the settings
    > so I can run my 16 bit programs again?
    >
    > /Peder

    Have you tried rebooting your machine to clear the fault?

    Brian H¹©, Dec 22, 2003

  3. Peder

    Peder Guest

    On Mon, 22 Dec 2003 00:00:40 -0000, Brian H¹© wrote:

    > Have you tried rebooting your machine to clear the fault?

    Yes.

    /Peder

    Peder, Dec 22, 2003
  4. Peder

    M Mullen Guest

    On Mon, 22 Dec 2003 00:42:44 +0100, Peder <> wrote:

    |> My w2k suddenly will not run 16 bit programs anymore. And
    |> it is not possible to even try to install for example
    |> Total Commander 16 bit. Where in w2k can I change the settings
    |> so I can run my 16 bit programs again?

    WOW runs your 16 bit programs.

    Run anything 16 bit then run Taskmgr.exe ensure Options/show 16 bit programs is
    checked. If WOW isn't listed you need to reinstall this somehow. If it is your
    programs suck.

    Searching finds:
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;196453&Product=Win2000Dev

    --