    if this is relevant, but suspect it might be).

    What can I do to make windows display the choice of O/S's??

    Thanks for any help.

    Gus, Apr 19, 2004

  2. Gus

    why? Guest

    It's (at least in the older version I have) Boot Magic , supplied with
    PM that has the select OS options, and not PM.
    Check the boot entries are ok.

    http://www.google.com/search?q=windows+boot.ini

    289022 - HOW TO: Edit the Boot.ini File in Windows XP
    HOW TO: Edit the Boot.ini File in Windows XP. ... Sample Boot.ini File.
    This is a
    sample of a default Boot.ini file from a Windows XP Professional
    computer. ...
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;q289022 - 18k -
    Cached - Similar pages

    239780 - Safe-Mode Boot Switches for Windows Boot.ini File
    Safe-Mode Boot Switches for Windows Boot.ini File. View products
    that this article
    applies to. This article was previously published under Q239780.
    SUMMARY. ...
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;q239780 - 13k -
    Cached - Similar pages
    [ More results from support.microsoft.com ]

    Me

    why?, Apr 19, 2004