    Disk SATA II Seagate Barracuda ST3750640AS

    Thanks,
    Oscar

    Guest, Mar 30, 2007

  2. Guest

    Theo Guest

    That is a feature of the respective drive controller and
    chip. On my MSI K8T800Pro the drives must be installed with
    the controller set to "SATA" in the BIOS for this feature.
    If the BIOS is set to "RAID" the Hot Swap feature isn't there.

    You need to contact DFI Tech support get more definitive
    information.

    Theo, Mar 30, 2007

  3. Theo is correct about the place for the fix for this. The issue is whether
    the disks report themselves to the OS as "removeable".

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Mar 30, 2007
  4. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Thanks for your reply. I will contact with DFI.

    Oscar

    Guest, Apr 2, 2007