    What's the response should look like to send back to router from web
    server?
    In tcl, how to parse the vxml?

    steve, Aug 3, 2004

  2. Hello,
    It should be a valid VXML document.
    The easiest way is to make a hybrid application, so from TCL you will
    transfer control to the VXML.
    http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products...gramming_reference_guide09186a00800d757e.html

    WBR, Andrew

    Andrew Zhilenko, Aug 3, 2004

  3. steve

    steve Guest

    Here is sample code for vxml.

    //send vxml from router tcl to web server

    <vxml version="2.0">
    <form>
    <var name="account" expr="'12345'"/>
    <var name="password" expr="'12345'"/>
    <block>

    <submit expr="'http://myserver/my.asp'"
    method="get" namelist="account password"/>

    </block>

    </form>
    </vxml>

    //send from web server to router
    <vxml version="2.0">
    <form>
    <var name="status" expr="'authorized'"/>
    </form>
    </vxml>

    questions:
    1. Does the vxml correct or not?
    2. How tcl retrive vxml or http information sent from web server?
    3. How tcl to retrieve "status"?

    steve, Aug 5, 2004