VUE test vouchers for Microsoft Exams.

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Brian, Dec 7, 2004.

  1. Brian

    Brian Guest

    Brian, Dec 7, 2004

  2. Brian

    Guest Guest

    Amazon has been doing discount vouchers for a while now. At least a year that
    I know of. I still can't find discount vouchers for the Comptia Security+.
    Damn it.
    $225 is way too much for it. (Probably cause I'm cheap)

    Guest, Dec 7, 2004

  3. Brian

    VIcount Guest

    The ExamCram2.com site has discounts on CompTIA exams. If
    you join their Crammers club, about $75 savings.

    VIcount, Dec 8, 2004