    advise?

    thanks,

    John

    John, Apr 20, 2005

  2. April 20, 2005

    I haven't ever been to Vue, but the Prometric testing center is Very
    Nice! (and I haven't ever failed an exam) :)

    Joseph Bittman
    Microsoft Certified Application Developer

    Joseph Bittman MCAD, Apr 21, 2005

  3. John

    Guest Guest

    The had scheduled an exam at a Person VUE exam center.
    When I appeared for the exam I was told that the center
    no more conduct exams for VUE. I had to reschedule the
    exam.

    -Alex

    center was closed on the

    Guest, Apr 22, 2005