    grieving over the page count measument Big Brother uses
    here. I can no longer read every post, every day....

    Life goes on.

    Gameboy, Jun 17, 2004

  2. Gameboy

    Neil Guest

    MSAU719D0F93 if you're Canadian. Otherwise, yer screwed...

    Neil, Jun 18, 2004

  3. Gameboy

    DJ Guest

    Exist a voucher for Europe?

    thanks

    DJ, Jun 18, 2004
  4. Gameboy

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    http://www.getcertified4less.com/

    yabba dabba doo...

    :)

    Rowdy Yates, MCSE

    Rowdy Yates, Jun 18, 2004
  5. Gameboy

    Neil Guest

    did you look at the link?

    Neil, Jun 18, 2004
  6. Gameboy

    Consultant Guest

    try this one A554UCK3R

    Consultant, Jun 18, 2004
  7. Gameboy

    Neil Guest

    only works "down under"

    Neil, Jun 18, 2004
  8. Gameboy

    Gameboy Guest

    Rowdy, thanks for your HELPFUL reply. I saved ten bucks!

    Gameboy, Jun 18, 2004
  9. Gameboy

    Gio Guest

    Gio, Jun 18, 2004
  10. Gameboy

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    man, why did i even bother to help him...:-(

    Rowdy Yates, MCSE

    Rowdy Yates, Jun 18, 2004
  11. Gameboy

    nerd32768 Guest

    You can always be like me and get an age discount, and take each test for
    $60-90

    nerd32768, Jun 19, 2004
  12. Gameboy

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    yup. microsoft don't seem to discount veyr much. the comptia exams are much
    for discounted - comparatively.

    :)

    Rowdy Yates, MCSE

    Rowdy Yates, Jun 19, 2004