VUE 20% off Discount Voucher

Discussion in 'Microsoft Certification' started by jcy, Jan 31, 2007.

  1. jcy

    jcy Guest

    Hello,

    I was at a Vue testing center recently (happily passing 70-292!) and
    picked up a few of the promotional materials they had to offer. One
    of them was a bookmark including a 20% off exam voucher for the next
    Microsoft test scheduled through Vue.

    It's my belief this voucher can be used multiple times, so it's my
    interest to share it and help anyone that could use it -

    Voucher - MSUU8C4E302B ; exam must be taken by June 30, 2007.

    Use by calling 800.TEST.REG or http://www.pearsonvue.com/ms

    Hope this is of use to some people!

    Regards,
    John C. Young

    jcy, Jan 31, 2007

  2. jcy

    Snowman Guest

    thanks for your share

    Snowman, Feb 3, 2007

  3. jcy

    tilak Guest

    Thanks John...

    tilak, Feb 6, 2007
  4. jcy

    jcy Guest

    No problem at all, my pleasure to give back a bit - since more than
    one person thanked me, I'm getting the idea that I was right in my
    belief the code can be used more than once.

    jcy, Feb 8, 2007
  5. Doesn't work in Venezuela :(

    Saludos cordiales,
    Ángel Ruiz
    MCTS .NET Framework 2.0 Windows Applications
    MVP de Visual Basic desde 2004
    Caracas - Venezuela
    "El conocimiento es un bien, que crece a medida que se comparte"

    Angel. E. Ruiz. P, Feb 8, 2007
  6. jcy

    teel27 Guest

    Did not work for me either in Georgia.

    teel27, Feb 10, 2007
  7. jcy

    Guest Guest

    Hi,

    It didn't work for me either, in Singapore.

    Anyway thanks.

    Regards

    Guest, Apr 15, 2007