    Broadband? closed circuit? satellite uplink? or something else?

    What software is used to create and grade tests that are given over VTC?

    How many people can participate in a VTC at once?

    Jimmy S. Mejia, Nov 19, 2005

  2. Jimmy S. Mejia

    joevan Guest

    Yes google knows.
    Can't you get to google. Google is good for such questions.

    joevan, Nov 19, 2005

  3. Jimmy S. Mejia

    why? Guest

    Several or possibly all of the above, something else would also include
    ISDN, which I have seen run over 3 x 128K links giving 384K.
    Something that runs on a PC? Then end station we have use Windows and
    Netmeeting to allow interaction, not a great example but it worked.

    You wouldn't mean any particular example of what you described, like
    software name / company , it's just you didn't say.
    Many people or do you mean sites. Possibly quite a few, our conferences
    can join multiple sites by contacting the system vendor and they create
    the links.

    Me

    why?, Nov 19, 2005