    thnaks for help
    regards
    serge

    calderara, May 30, 2008

  2. There are upgrades from MCAD to MCTS, and there are upgrades from MCSD to
    MCPD.

    See http://www.microsoft.com/learning for more information.

    No exam has any other exam as a prerequisites.

    Only =certifications= have specified exam completion requirements.

    You may take the exams in any order that suits your personal interests,
    needs, or proclivities.

    http://wsusinfo.onsitechsolutions.com

    Lawrence Garvin, May 31, 2008