    Australia
    AU man, AU :p...
    its also on the bottom of my list :p new CPU cooler first...which makes getting the fan pointless :p

    unholy, Sep 17, 2005

  2. m1k30rz

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Why does it HAVE to be in Australia? It's online, you buy it online, do the conversion, they ship it to you. It's not like the part knows what country its being used in and will not work there. I buy stuff from all over the world and have never had a part complain about being shipped from say, the U.K. and then being used in the U.S. They just don't care. :)
    If it's the conversion in price that's a problem, here, use this.
    http://www.xe.com/ucc/

    The Modfather, Sep 18, 2005

  3. m1k30rz

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    I think the problem would more be the hassle. Payment, shipping, all that crap wuld add to it. If you could find a local place with a good 92mm fan, for a good price, wouldn't you rather get it there?

    XhArD, Sep 18, 2005
  4. m1k30rz

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    Oh you would be surpirsed.. i had a PSU it wouldn't work... u wanna know why :p it had no opion for 240v/230v only 115v or what ever u use ova in US :p

    unholy, Sep 18, 2005
  5. m1k30rz

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    I've never seen a PSU that didn't have the option for changing the voltage. But anyway... Yeah you might wind up paying an extra little bit for shipping but you CAN find the parts if you look. Finding them locally isn't always an option. Even where I live, there's nothing local for me to get, I have no choice but to order online 9 times out of 10. Hell, I can't even buy a book locally, there are no bookstores here (I kid you not). So much of my buying is online these days it's not funny. And if I have to buy overseas, oh well. It's the price you have to pay to get what you want. It's unfortunate but that's how it is. But if it MUST be in AU...
    http://www.shopbot.com.au/price/Zalman-FB123-92mm-Fan-and-Bracket.html
    http://www.i-tech.com.au/products/278_Zalman_ZL_FB123__Fan_and_bracket__92mm.asp
    http://www.techbuy.com.au
    http://www.altech.com.au/products/searchResult.asp
    etc...etc...etc...

    The Modfather, Sep 18, 2005
  6. m1k30rz

    RObErT_RaTh

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2005
    Messages:
    581
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia Mate!
    I almost bought from Techbuy... ALMOST! Might go back there and buy it now :)

    RObErT_RaTh, Sep 18, 2005
  7. m1k30rz

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    pft techbuy sucks
    Our Price: $245.15!!!
    i paid 210 and that was wholesale but its 230 non wholesale at some of the shops around here and i paid 210 including post via courier :p

    unholy, Sep 18, 2005
  8. m1k30rz

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Well I don't claim to know these sites, I just did what y'all should try doing... Google "92mm Fan" +Australia, see what ya find.

    The Modfather, Sep 18, 2005
  9. m1k30rz

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    bad idea, then u find out about ripp off places!

    unholy, Sep 19, 2005
  10. m1k30rz

    RObErT_RaTh

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2005
    Messages:
    581
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia Mate!
    RObErT_RaTh, Sep 19, 2005
  11. m1k30rz

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    You don't find out about ripoff places, you just find any and all places online. If they're a ripoff or not is up to you to discover by checking out their reputation.

    The Modfather, Sep 19, 2005