    Location:
    Australia
    same... agree maybe we should make xhard sign a contract were he stays on the forums but posts less... and he gets the HDD for it :p

    unholy, Sep 15, 2005

    XhArD, Sep 15, 2005

    RObErT_RaTh, Sep 15, 2005
  4. m1k30rz

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Um, that would be bad, m'kay? See, cause I wanna win too, m'kay? :)
    But after I win, I'd be happy to help out. hehe.

    The Modfather, Sep 15, 2005
  5. m1k30rz

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    yeah, but i want and need that hdd more than you do, m'kay? and ive put the most effort in to win so far, m'kay? :p

    XhArD, Sep 15, 2005
  6. m1k30rz

    RObErT_RaTh

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2005
    Messages:
    581
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia Mate!
    Most effort? You mean spam your tits off?

    RObErT_RaTh, Sep 15, 2005
  7. m1k30rz

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Yeah, spammin' ain't effort, it's just bad... M'kay?
    Always post more than one line.
    Then it don't look like spam. :)

    The Modfather, Sep 15, 2005
  8. m1k30rz

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    hehe i didn't think he had tits anyways... but if u say so :p
    I spam and i am admin whats so bad bout dat? i guess i ant in the contest :p

    unholy, Sep 16, 2005
  9. m1k30rz

    RObErT_RaTh

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2005
    Messages:
    581
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia Mate!
    Nah I wouldn't say you spam that much. You seem to keep it to a minium, gg :)

    RObErT_RaTh, Sep 16, 2005
  10. m1k30rz

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    Sure, thats not spam. No way!

    XhArD, Sep 16, 2005
  11. m1k30rz

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    see, but i have an excuse... i am the mod :D :p i dont win, i cant win so it doesn't matter :p

    unholy, Sep 16, 2005
  12. m1k30rz

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Ok, in all seriousness though, what staff positions need filling? What kinda help you guys in need of?

    The Modfather, Sep 16, 2005
  13. m1k30rz

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    The first post in this thread said they were only after Forum Mods, mebe somethings changed though? Unholy, what needs doing?

    XhArD, Sep 16, 2005
  14. m1k30rz

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    some forums mods... well we have a small forums... no much need for that... how about we get some howtos coming along :D maybe someone can make a how to on how to change the fan on your CPU :p or Budget PC under 500 bucks or something... :D

    unholy, Sep 16, 2005
  15. m1k30rz

    Fluffy pink bunny

    Joined:
    Sep 16, 2005
    Messages:
    24
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    id b interested in helping out and wouldnt mind a couple of thouse juicy reviews

    Fluffy pink bunny, Sep 16, 2005
  16. m1k30rz

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    u cant just get review u have to find them, and thats not the easy part. do remember u have to know wat u are doing :p be prepared to spend money because u have to review it. its more of a for fun thing to do then for a parts income... u never get anything u actually want at the time.

    unholy, Sep 16, 2005
  17. m1k30rz

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    I tend to be a gadget junkey and get a lot of tech passing through my hands, so I could probably do some reviews as well as some tutorials and the like. Of course, if you don't know how to change a fan on your computer you really shouldn't be using a computer in the first place. :)

    The Modfather, Sep 17, 2005
  18. m1k30rz

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    u can use a computer u just shouldn't be a modder :p... i haven't found a good 92mm fan :(

    unholy, Sep 17, 2005
  19. m1k30rz

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    if youre that good a modder, then build one :p

    XhArD, Sep 17, 2005
  20. m1k30rz

    The Modfather

    Joined: