    many thanks
    Bye
    Enrico

    Enrico, Dec 2, 2003

  2. :Does anybody know where I can find a list of
    :routers zyxel which work fine with Cisco
    :vpnclient (IPSEC through nat mode) ?
    :I'm a newbie in router adsl and with my 650R-11
    :work just one cisco vpnclient, when the second
    :client establish the connectio the old session
    :was terminated.

    As I recall, the Cisco VPN client license does not allow it to be used
    with non-Cisco products, so you aren't supposed to be doing that at all.

    Walter Roberson, Dec 2, 2003

  3. Enrico

    Rik Bain Guest

    What version of client?
    What type of vpn gateway (pix,ios,vpn3000)?
    What version on gateway?

    Chances are you want to explore NAT-T if using IOS or PIX or transparent
    tunnelling/NAT-T if using vpn3000.

    Rik Bain, Dec 2, 2003
  4. Enrico

    Enrico Guest

    What version of client?
    3.6.1 and 4.0.3
    Vpn 3030
    Cisco Systems, Inc./VPN 3000 Concentrator Version 3.6.1.Rel Aug 29 2002 17:22:30
    how can I make this change ? May I work inside concentrator
    to create a new group or a new user ?

    Enrico, Dec 4, 2003
  5. Enrico

    Rik Bain Guest

    UDP (will use UDP/500 and user specified UDP port):

    Configuration --> User Management --> Groups --> Modify <groupname> -->
    Client Config

    TCP (will use user specified TCP port):

    Configuration --> System --> Tunneling Protocols --> Nat Transparency

    NAT-T (will use UDP/500 and UDP/4500):

    Same place as TCP

    Once enabled on the concentrator, then select the option from the client
    config as well.

    Rik Bain

    Rik Bain, Dec 4, 2003