    IP address of the public interface? It didn't work for me. I can
    only get site-to-site VPN's up on the primary IP.

    Robert

    Rob, May 21, 2005

  2. In article <>,
    Rob <> wrote:
    :Is it possible to build an IPSEC VPN to an IOS router on a secondary
    :IP address of the public interface? It didn't work for me. I can
    :eek:nly get site-to-site VPN's up on the primary IP.

    Not easily.

    There are various commands to allow you to set the source interface
    for traffic originated at the router; perhaps you could manage it
    that way.

    It would probably be easier to set up the VPN on a loopback interface.
    --
    "Mathematics? I speak it like a native." -- Spike Milligan

    Walter Roberson, May 21, 2005