    Do you have a configuration example ?

    Thanks in advance

    Javier

    Javier Villegas, Jan 27, 2004

  2. : We have a PIX 515UR in my corporate network with a public IP Address on
    :the outside interface, and we have a remote location with a PIX506 and pppoe
    :thought an ADSL Internet connection. My private LAN is 192.168.1.0/24)

    :The remote pix (506) must give DHCP address to all the clients
    :(192.168.10.0/24) and must make an automatic VPN connection to the corporate
    :network. If it possible, they must connet to internet too.

    :Is this posible using EasyVPN feature ? is this the correct way ?

    All those things are possible (unless you want the internet access
    to go through the corporate network instead of directly), but you will
    probably need a bit more setup than EasyVPN. You should be able to
    start with PDM and have it build most of the pieces.

    I suggest, though, that you upgrade to 6.3(3): there is a known security
    problem with 6.3(1).

    Walter Roberson, Jan 27, 2004