    apprecated.
    Thank you
    Al

    Al, May 19, 2005

  2. :How would I setup VPN consentrator to suppot Cisco VPN client
    :connection over TCP port 10000? All I would like to prove a concept. If
    :anyone would be nice to list the commands it would be really
    :apprecated.

    I doubt you can do that at all. For backwards compatability,
    the client can talk on *UDP* 10000.

    http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/471/nat_trans.html

    These days, though, why not just use standard NAT-T on UDP 4500 ?

    Walter Roberson, May 19, 2005

  3. Al

    Al Guest

    I have a problem with connecting multiple Cisco VPN clients that are
    behind a firewall to a VPn concentrator. At the moment only 1 person
    can connect.
    Thank You

    Al, May 19, 2005
  4. :I have a problem with connecting multiple Cisco VPN clients that are
    :behind a firewall to a VPn concentrator. At the moment only 1 person
    :can connect.

    That's a standard problem. Turn on NAT Traversal (the link
    shows how), and make sure that UDP 500 and UDP 4500 are open.

    Without NAT-Traversal being on, ESP (IP Protocol 50) is used,
    and since ESP has no 'port', very few firewalls are able to
    NAT more than one internal ESP source to a shared IP address.
    NAT-T encapsulates ESP within UDP and so works fine with PAT
    (Port Address Translation.)

    Walter Roberson, May 19, 2005
  5. Al

    Al Guest