    Is there a way to make the 831 operate from a dynamic ip-address? The
    vpn-concentrator doesn't allow me to enter 0.0.0.0 as the peer for the
    LAN-to-LAN connection.

    Bjoern Frantzen, Feb 11, 2004

  2. :I'm trying to set up a vpn-tunnel between a Cisco 831 and a
    :VPN-concentrator 3005.

    :Is there a way to make the 831 operate from a dynamic ip-address?

    Check to see if you can configure a crypto dynamic-map

    Walter Roberson, Feb 11, 2004

  3. Bjoern Frantzen

    Rik Bain Guest

    You can either set it up to use the base group, or configure EZVPN client
    on the 800 to connect to the 3000 as a hardware client.

    Rik Bain, Feb 11, 2004