    shure off how often I am supposed to do this.

    Thank you.

    , Sep 6, 2006

  2. You may wish to investigate Cisco's Group Password Usage Vulnerability
    Security Notice:

    http://www.cisco.com/en/US/tech/tk583/tk372/technologies_security_notice09186a0080215981.html

    Sincerely,

    Brad Reese
    Cisco IOS Software - Compatible Partner Matrix by Technology
    http://www.BradReese.Com
    1293 Hendersonville Road, Suite 17
    Asheville, North Carolina USA 28803
    USA & Canada: 877-549-2680
    International: 828-277-7272
    Fax: 775-254-3558
    AIM: R2MGrant
    BradReese.Com - Global Cisco Systems Pre-Sales Support
    http://www.bradreese.com/contact-us.htm#CISCO

    www.BradReese.Com, Sep 7, 2006