    I appreciate any help or comments.

    Best regards

    Atif

    Atif Sajid, Jul 23, 2003

  2. Atif Sajid

    Greg Guest

    I had something similar, but had two different issues. The first was to
    insure the client PC's had the domain name suffix to be appended in the
    client network properties. The other issue we had was kindof DNS/VPN
    intertwined in that we had the DNS server on another subnet which we
    initially didn't have routes to. So either we had to add static routes to
    this subnet or use the "redistribute route function" on our routers.

    Greg, Jul 24, 2003