    make a call the receiver can only hear me and i can't hear them. Can
    someone give me some idea's on what the problem is?
    thanks,

    Jimmyzshack, Nov 17, 2003

  2. Jimmyzshack

    aaaa Guest

    try debug ip paket on ur gateway

    hope this help~

    aaaa, Nov 18, 2003

  3. Jimmyzshack

    aaaa Guest

    may be you can send ip packet to remote gateway, and the remote gateway
    can send you back the ip packet, BUT your VPN connection reject the ip
    packet
    from the remote gateway

    aaaa, Nov 18, 2003
  4. Jimmyzshack

    Jimmyzshack Guest

    your right it's doing that b/c i was doing NAT.
    Thanks,

    Jimmyzshack, Nov 18, 2003
  5. Jimmyzshack

    lgm Guest

    I had the same experience.

    Looks like the Call Manager knows how to route packets back to your 7940
    (since the 7940 boots), but your gateway does not. Check the route on
    the gateway and make sure it can route through your vpn connection to
    your 7940.

    lgm, Mar 5, 2004