    but still won't let me log in from another VPN

    Any ideas
    Ron

    The Entitty, Dec 13, 2003

  2. :I have several Cisco VPN pix's around. I would like to be able to telnet
    :from only one location.
    :Currently I have to enable a single station telnet that is local on the
    :subnet of that specific pix.

    :I tried to allow the IP address pool addresses, to allow the source address
    :but still won't let me log in from another VPN

    Have you tried using the fairly new "management interface" feature?

    Walter Roberson, Dec 13, 2003