    allocation from 128 to 256MB! Never got to acknowledge my choice.

    Any suggestions for a 'next step'? :-O

    Tony. . .

    Tony Sperling, Nov 18, 2006

  2. Sorry! I just remember there was a HotFix mentioned, back there. I think I
    will try that!

    Tony. . .

    Tony Sperling, Nov 18, 2006

  3. O.K. Hotfix installed, VM created (not installed) and Hardware Support is
    recognized but disabled and checkbox greyed out - was I right after all?
    Asus needs to issue a BIOS with an interface for me to turn it on???

    Or is it that the Windows 2000 VM i created can't support it?

    Tony. . .

    Tony Sperling, Nov 18, 2006
  4. O.K. now, this is great - after installing the OS the Hardware
    Virtualisation magically enabled itself. This has been a positive
    experience, now to find out how best to use it all.

    I imagine I could install Nero, thus having InCD available on the machine -
    and the Compro TV Tuner that hasn't any 64bit drivers, I hope to activate
    now as well.

    So, long!

    Tony. . .

    Tony Sperling, Nov 18, 2006