    able to provide a UK landline number? Or how can I use their service to
    receive calls from PSTN users dialing a local U Klandline number.

    Yaz

    Yaz, Jan 17, 2007

  2. Thus spaketh Yaz:
    I have used Voxalot and I'm from the UK, I had a few numbers from
    Sipgate, OrbTalk, VoIPTalk, VoIPStunt and another company (I forget at
    the moment) set up on Voxalot.

    I stopped using Voxalot as it was unreliable and plus they had forced
    voicemail (I hate, as well as my callers voicemail), I was unable to
    switch it off.

    www.sipgate.co.uk issue free UK numbers all areas 01/02 numbers (01/02
    option may not be listed if you don't have a UK IP - use a proxy).
    There is no set-up fee and no monthly fee.

    www.orbtalk.co.uk free 01/02 number, no fees.

    http://www.voiptalk.org/reallyvoip (via this link) free 01/02 number, no
    fees.

    {{{{{Welcome}}}}}, Jan 17, 2007