Vote for world cup

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by prabhuraaman, Apr 5, 2006.

  1. prabhuraaman

    prabhuraaman Guest

    prabhuraaman, Apr 5, 2006

  2. Who would care? Can you get us photo passes, tho?

    lkdjlasd;lkfj

    John McWilliams, Apr 5, 2006

  3. prabhuraaman

    BJ in Texas Guest

    wrote:
    || Who would win the 2006 soccer world cup?
    || Vote your choice by following the link
    || http://in.geocities.com/prabhuraaman/surveyres

    What good does a vote do? Will the voting results
    have any part in selecting the winner?

    Read: http://home.swbell.net/bjtexas/SS/

    "There is a theory which states that if ever anybody discovers
    exactly what the Universe is for and why it is here, it will
    instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more
    bizarre and inexplicable. There is another theory which states
    that this has already happened. -- Douglas Adams

    BJ in Texas, Apr 5, 2006
  4. prabhuraaman

    Paul Heslop Guest

    don't be a dipshit

    Paul Heslop, Apr 5, 2006
  5. prabhuraaman

    Helen Guest

    Even I know that the winners of boys' ball games are determined by the boys
    who are kicking the balls around and not by people in a digital photography
    NG.

    Helen

    Helen, Apr 5, 2006
  6. prabhuraaman

    Paul Heslop Guest

    Damn, that's my plans for getting my team top of the league shot! :O))

    Paul Heslop, Apr 6, 2006
  7. prabhuraaman

    ½ Confused Guest

    Then there are girls who kick around the balls of boys
    playing boys' ball games where winners are determined
    by the boys who are kicking around the balls, unless of
    course, their balls were too kicked by a girl for them
    to be abe to kick a ball around. In that case, if the
    girl is part of a photography NG, one could draw the
    conclusion that sometimes winners are thusly chosen.

    ;-)

    Jeff (hiding in a land far far away...heh)

    ½ Confused, Apr 6, 2006
  8. prabhuraaman

    Helen Guest

    Hmmmm. As I believe I've suggested to you previously, you should change the
    half in your sig to totally.

    Helen, Apr 6, 2006