Vote for the October Scapegoat!!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by bigal, Sep 16, 2005.

?

Can you narrow your selection for the October Forum Scapegoat to just one member?

  1. Sure can - my selection has been a real pain in the...

    100.0%
  2. Well, if I don't get hurt in the process, this person is very deserving of the title...

    0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. I don't know. There are so many to chose from.

    0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. I can't make up my mind. Can I be the scapegoat?

    0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. bigal

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    uhh.... everyone'll ask how I got it? Won't get me expelled will it? :p
    Are you openly admitting to that, or just making an observation? :p

    XhArD, Oct 5, 2005

  2. bigal

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    hmmmm
    Hes admitting :p
    hmmmm is it a ring of fire... which goes around ur neck, and then it burns ur ears off? i guess not :p
    It better no be tickets to see the big al himself :D... cause i want them :p shake the hand of one of the greatest printer Modders! :D

    unholy, Oct 5, 2005

  3. bigal

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    "Greatest" Printer Modders? Can you please inform me as to how many there are in total? :p

    XhArD, Oct 5, 2005
  4. bigal

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    2. :p him and him :p

    unholy, Oct 5, 2005
  5. bigal

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    oh, i see. anyway, it's light, so it didn't cost you anything extra to post? umm.... maybe it's a packet of anthrax? :p

    XhArD, Oct 5, 2005
  6. bigal

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,485
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    Greatest printer modder of all time...

    ....yeah, that subject line just about sums it up. Don't forget how modest I am too.
    XhArD, you'll be the first to know (after me, that is) what it is, how it works, and how many babes are attracted to you once you use it in the manner in which it was intended to be used. Don't forget to take a picture of it if you have a camera.
    I bet it arrives next Monday, but it might show up on Saturday if you get mail delivered there on Saturdays..... :angel:

    bigal, Oct 5, 2005
  7. bigal

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Wait! I know what it is!
    You sent him a can of Bod Body Spray? That stuff where the girls go nuts in the commercials and so forth?

    The Modfather, Oct 6, 2005
  8. bigal

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    we get mail on saturdays i think.... and unfortunately, I dont have a camera :(

    XhArD, Oct 6, 2005
  9. bigal

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    Ross no delieverys on weekends in AU, AUSpost are lazy bums :p... though they do transport ova the weekends...
    I am getting a Digi Cam like in 3-4 hours :D.. if u bring the chick magnet to schoolies i will take a photo :D hi quality :D

    unholy, Oct 6, 2005
  10. bigal

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,485
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    Definately....

    ....take that photo. It can become his new avatar! :p

    bigal, Oct 6, 2005
  11. bigal

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    lol i hope its nothing of evil value :|

    unholy, Oct 6, 2005
  12. bigal

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,485
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    Evil value?

    No, nothing evil. I do think the ladies will come over and ask him about it however. We'll see, won't we? 8)

    bigal, Oct 6, 2005
  13. bigal

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    hehe, well ross isn't the best chick magnet... *ducks before he gets snapped* so i guess he might have a girlfriend soon :D... Big Al modded chick magnet... force field of 2km which retrieves the attention of every Existant female in the radius... though there is a 2km +/- 10% :D

    unholy, Oct 6, 2005
  14. bigal

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,485
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    I bet...

    ...that makes sense in Australia. :flybye:

    bigal, Oct 6, 2005
  15. bigal

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    are you the only person on the forum who puts anything in the "post subject" section Bigal? :p I only just noticed that you bother, no one else seems to. And as to you Unholy, I may not be a chick magnet, but you're the complete wrong polarity :p That's why you are so lanky, you've got a N heart and S limbs :p

    XhArD, Oct 6, 2005
  16. bigal

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    :| wtf does that mean...
    magnets dont have much a a "" wrong"" polarity :p u just charge it with current, goes through and comes out the other side, thats why u can get North Magnet and South Magnets (electro magnets) :p

    unholy, Oct 6, 2005
  17. bigal

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    thats what N(north) heart and S(South) limbs meant. You're arms try to run away from your torso :p I also meant the wrong polarity to attract chicks. So you must attract guys. ... Stay away from me from now on. :p

    XhArD, Oct 6, 2005
  18. bigal

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,485
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    Oh my...

    .....remember, opposites attract! :knuddel:

    bigal, Oct 7, 2005
  19. bigal

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Ok now, don't get too confused...
    [​IMG]

    The Modfather, Oct 7, 2005
  20. bigal

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    opposite to what a NORMAL person would want, jeez.

    XhArD, Oct 7, 2005