Vote for the October Scapegoat!!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by bigal, Sep 16, 2005.

?

Can you narrow your selection for the October Forum Scapegoat to just one member?

  1. Sure can - my selection has been a real pain in the...

    100.0%
  2. Well, if I don't get hurt in the process, this person is very deserving of the title...

    0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. I don't know. There are so many to chose from.

    0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. I can't make up my mind. Can I be the scapegoat?

    0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. bigal

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    nearly finished huh. Get more pics :p got the Sunbeam logo yet?

    XhArD, Oct 2, 2005

  2. bigal

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,485
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    Nope.

    No high speed fan for you senor. I must keep the weight down so it doesn't cost me more than $11 to ship the package. Surely you can come up with a suitable fan - get a Panaflo, Vantec, or similar 92mm fan and spin it just fast enough to keep the temps below 50C under load. :evil:

    bigal, Oct 2, 2005

  3. bigal

    RObErT_RaTh

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2005
    Messages:
    581
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia Mate!
    Congrats on winning XhArD :D

    RObErT_RaTh, Oct 2, 2005
  4. bigal

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    Thank you :) Now I just have to win that HDD... :p

    XhArD, Oct 2, 2005
  5. bigal

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    Re: Nope.

    hehe yep, a matter of fact great timing... hope u get the cpu out here before friday :D
    Have Fun Xhard another month of scapegoat :D

    unholy, Oct 2, 2005
  6. bigal

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    You mean you hope he's sent it by Friday, or hope it's going to arrive on Friday? Coz it sure as hell isn't gonna be here by Friday :|

    XhArD, Oct 2, 2005
  7. bigal

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,485
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    It should...

    ...be in the mail by the middle of the coming week. I'm not newegg, you know! :roll:

    bigal, Oct 2, 2005
  8. bigal

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    i ment sent it :D... i know ur not newegg, but new egg isn't as fast as DHL, next day shipping from China :|

    unholy, Oct 2, 2005
  9. bigal

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,485
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    It's all wrapped....

    ....and there is an extra surprise in there too! I should be able to mail it either tomorrow or Tuesday. The extra surprise shall remain a surprise until XhArD receives the package and opens it up.
    I will tell you one thing it is not. It is not a computer part surprise.
    I will tell you one thing that it is. It is something that will be a status symbol at school.
    That is all. Goodnight. :stupido:

    bigal, Oct 3, 2005
  10. bigal

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    status symbol at school? hmm... bling? :p

    XhArD, Oct 3, 2005
  11. bigal

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    i think its a calclator :D hehe just kidding... probably some bling bling for ur school bag :D:D

    unholy, Oct 3, 2005
  12. bigal

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,485
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    Peanuts for the peanut gallery?

    I don't think you'll guess what it is. Keep trying though. :p

    bigal, Oct 3, 2005
  13. bigal

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    umm... a pocket protector? You don't say whether it's raise your social status or lower it :p

    XhArD, Oct 3, 2005
  14. bigal

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,485
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    Nope.

    The package has been mailed. It only cost $9.00 this time to Australia. :D

    bigal, Oct 3, 2005
  15. bigal

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    so bout 15 AU :D, so its just as light as a CPU :D... thinks... its a big al pen!!! :D man that would be so wicked

    unholy, Oct 3, 2005
  16. bigal

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,485
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    Sold out!

    Sorry, I'm fresh out of Big Al pens. They were quite a collectors item. I couldn't make them fast enough. The hardest part was stuffing the cold cathode in the tube where the ink used to be. And talk about bright! It's like holding a light sabre. I think everyone that got one thought that the force was with them. I didn't have the heart to tell them the force remains with me at Big Al's Computers.
    [​IMG]

    bigal, Oct 4, 2005
  17. bigal

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    hehe the force is with u oh mighty master of the big Al mods :D

    unholy, Oct 4, 2005
  18. bigal

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    haha, what a coincidence! In BP at school today I suggested that James stick a cathode in his clear pen :p

    XhArD, Oct 4, 2005
  19. bigal

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Wait, it'll be a status thing in school?
    You sent him a girlfriend? Damn! That's cool.
    Hope he's got a decent pump for her though, blowing them things up by mouth is tough. :)

    The Modfather, Oct 5, 2005
  20. bigal

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,485
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    No, you got it all wrong....

    .....he'll get the girls with this extra surprise. In fact, there's no doubt in my mind that everyone will ask him how he got it. Since I'm already married, this item is useless to me....... :dance:

    bigal, Oct 5, 2005