Vote for the October Scapegoat!!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by bigal, Sep 16, 2005.

?

Can you narrow your selection for the October Forum Scapegoat to just one member?

  1. Sure can - my selection has been a real pain in the...

    100.0%
  2. Well, if I don't get hurt in the process, this person is very deserving of the title...

    0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. I don't know. There are so many to chose from.

    0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. I can't make up my mind. Can I be the scapegoat?

    0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. bigal

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    same modfather...
    i can just say... girls (well most of the younger ones) = EVIL * Money... so they are Evil^2...
    But they look too good to resist... maybe i could use a transformer on them and bring them down to stable voltages... :p (gotta luv some nerd talk)
    Nah Chicks = Hot... + NICE...
    and all i can say is Money is all u require :p

    unholy, Oct 17, 2005

  2. bigal

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    The Modfather, Oct 18, 2005

  3. bigal

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    rock on transformors!!!!
    yes in some cases girls = Evil
    But in others... Girls = Time, which is money, so Girls = root(Evil)
    Girl can be Evil or Half Evil.

    unholy, Oct 18, 2005
  4. bigal

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    Or, if you only use half the answer, girls=root :D

    XhArD, Oct 18, 2005
  5. bigal

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Um, yeah... But um... I still want that transformer.

    The Modfather, Oct 18, 2005
  6. bigal

    RObErT_RaTh

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2005
    Messages:
    581
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia Mate!
    *ears prick up*
    Did someone say fine booteh?

    RObErT_RaTh, Oct 18, 2005
  7. bigal

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    totally hey.
    too bad its a 3d model. but put that in gmod and weld a pod to it, it will PWN

    unholy, Oct 18, 2005
  8. bigal

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Hehehe, strap some tanks to it and some baloons too. No, wait, forget the baloons, that'd be redundant. :)

    The Modfather, Oct 19, 2005
  9. bigal

    unholy

    Joined: