Vote for the October Scapegoat!!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by bigal, Sep 16, 2005.

?

Can you narrow your selection for the October Forum Scapegoat to just one member?

  1. Sure can - my selection has been a real pain in the...

    100.0%
  2. Well, if I don't get hurt in the process, this person is very deserving of the title...

    0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. I don't know. There are so many to chose from.

    0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. I can't make up my mind. Can I be the scapegoat?

    0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. bigal

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    I believe the correct term is "hoo hoos" as Rolley put it :p We've got this teacher at school, and rolley's riding home yelling out "MRS TOSCANO HAS NICE HOO HOOS!!" :p

    XhArD, Oct 13, 2005

  2. bigal

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Hoo Hoos?
    Tatas?
    Hooters?
    Bazookas?
    Mammalian Protuberances?
    Oh well, it's purple anyway.
    And if you're watercooling, don't you intend to watercool the CPU as well? That'll require a block won't it? Same thing, you'd have the same reason to want to use a shim.
    Shimmy Shimmy Shake!

    The Modfather, Oct 13, 2005

  3. bigal

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    nah i am just puring water though a Box with the mobo in it :p

    unholy, Oct 13, 2005
  4. bigal

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    That'll work...
    No... Wait, what if you want to, um, turn it on? Won't that be a problem?

    The Modfather, Oct 14, 2005
  5. bigal

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    nah i ill just make sure theres short cicuit protection :p

    unholy, Oct 14, 2005
  6. bigal

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,485
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    Once again....

    .....XhArD, where's that picture of you wearing the Maximum PC visor??? :einstein:

    bigal, Oct 15, 2005
  7. bigal

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    ou'll have to wait till either I get the webcam issue fixed, or Unholy takes his camera to school. So unless I can get the webcam fixed, you won't be getting it for a while. I'll try to fix it now.

    XhArD, Oct 15, 2005
  8. bigal

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Fix it, biatch!

    The Modfather, Oct 15, 2005
  9. bigal

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    Fixed :p had to uninstall TV tuner card, but it's all good now.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    In the last pic you can tell I'm tired :p
    And heres one of the CPU, even though Bigal already posted one. Mine doesn't have that queer purple shim :p
    [​IMG]

    XhArD, Oct 15, 2005
  10. bigal

    RObErT_RaTh

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2005
    Messages:
    581
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia Mate!
    whoa man, you look so happy......
    Did you see a bad pair of hoo hoos on the internet?

    RObErT_RaTh, Oct 15, 2005
  11. bigal

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    hehe go MPC!! :D
    now wheres that cpu of mine... it looks very simaliar to the one in the photo :|

    unholy, Oct 15, 2005
  12. bigal

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    Does being tired make me look happy? Cool, I must be the happiest looking person in the world right now. It's not the lack of sleep that makes me tired, it's the dodgy hours. Weekdays I usually sleep from about 11pm til 7am. Weekends it's usually 2am till 10am. And then there's those days, you know, the ones called Sunday. Where I have to get up at 7am anyway to go to work :(

    XhArD, Oct 15, 2005
  13. bigal

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Dude, that's what you look like? EEKS! Did somebody smash you upside the head with a baseball bat or something? Looks like you just found out your best friend died or something. :) Scary!
    Really though, you've got an expression on yer face that's like "I'm looking at my parents having sex and I'm going to be scarred for life".

    The Modfather, Oct 15, 2005
  14. bigal

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    Nah, I had just realised that I had to go to work 10 minutes later, that's all.

    XhArD, Oct 15, 2005
  15. bigal

    RObErT_RaTh

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2005
    Messages:
    581
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia Mate!
    you work early sundays? sucks to be you

    RObErT_RaTh, Oct 15, 2005
  16. bigal

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    damn straight it does, i work saturday 2:30 till 4:30, sunday 8:30 till 12, and monday 4:30 till 7:30. You know what that means? That means I can't go to LANs, ever. At least, not unless they are on weekdays on the holidays.

    XhArD, Oct 15, 2005
  17. bigal

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,485
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    Now you'll become....

    ....a real chick magnet. Combine that with a newegg T-shirt, and all the girls will drool when they see you. Or not. I've been out of the dating game so long I can't remember what gets a girl excited. Unholy, what do you think? :p

    bigal, Oct 15, 2005
  18. bigal

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Al... two words... Pocket Protector... That's all I'm sayin'.

    The Modfather, Oct 16, 2005
  19. bigal

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,485
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    Watch out....

    So that's what the girls like? If you look closely at my avatar, maybe you'll see a few pocket protectors under that shirt..... :mouth:

    bigal, Oct 16, 2005
  20. bigal

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Uhhh... I've been looking at it, haven't noticed those but... Nice use of cotton.

    The Modfather, Oct 17, 2005