Vote for the October Scapegoat!!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by bigal, Sep 16, 2005.

?

Can you narrow your selection for the October Forum Scapegoat to just one member?

  1. Sure can - my selection has been a real pain in the...

    100.0%
  2. Well, if I don't get hurt in the process, this person is very deserving of the title...

    0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. I don't know. There are so many to chose from.

    0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. I can't make up my mind. Can I be the scapegoat?

    0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. bigal

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,485
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    Please suggest member names for the October 2005 forum scapegoat.  All members are open for proposal, and the most votes (as counted by separate postings to this topic) will determine our selection. The September scapegoat, (by default it's Unholy) has not faultered under the pressure yet.  There's still time to bring him down, but since he's an administrator, we're all at risk of being banned.... :?
    By the way, the voting ends on September 30th, 9PM EST.  I will count the votes and announce the winner....er....scapegoat. :p
    Update!!!! There will be a surprise for the selected October Scapegoat!!!! :p :p See posting later in this topic.

    bigal, Sep 16, 2005

  2. bigal

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    I vote me :) Coz you know what all the posts directed at me would mean? it would mean i would be responding to every single one of them, and you know what that means? lots of posts, but its not spam :)

    XhArD, Sep 16, 2005

  3. bigal

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,485
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    I'll start off by suggesting "Bite-Me-2". I don't have anything against him, but he has no avatar. That's a good enough reason.

    bigal, Sep 16, 2005
  4. bigal

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    NO AVATAR?!?! BURN IN HELL, SPAWN OF SATAN!!! :p I doubt this idea is gonna go very far, but I'm sure we can try :)

    XhArD, Sep 17, 2005
  5. bigal

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    ok Xhard is labeled scape goat :D u get the position to go with it :D

    unholy, Sep 17, 2005
  6. bigal

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    w00t! go me! :) Do i get a little thing under my name that says "this months scapegoat" or something? What a good birthday present :) My birthday is on October 1 :p

    XhArD, Sep 17, 2005
  7. bigal

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    hehe hope u like it :D

    unholy, Sep 17, 2005
  8. bigal

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    YAY! I GOT A SCAPEGOAT OF THE MONTH LABEL!! :D:D I'm special :)

    XhArD, Sep 17, 2005
  9. bigal

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,485
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    Wait a minute. He has to be Scapegoat for the month of September. We haven't voted for the October scapegoat yet.....

    bigal, Sep 17, 2005
  10. bigal

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    That doesn't make sense though, because if we only decided on the Scapegoat of The Month when that month arrived, they would miss a day or two maybe. so it has to be decided the month before, even if only a few days :) But if you want a proper vote for the October one, then I'll be Scapegoat of The Month for September and you can vote for October one soon :)

    XhArD, Sep 17, 2005
  11. bigal

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    post a poll for the people nominated :p then we can have a Scape goat of the month award... they get the special thingy :D

    unholy, Sep 17, 2005
  12. bigal

    RObErT_RaTh

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2005
    Messages:
    581
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia Mate!
    OOH OOH!! PICK ME! :p

    RObErT_RaTh, Sep 17, 2005
  13. bigal

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    So am I scapegoat for September now? :)

    XhArD, Sep 17, 2005
  14. bigal

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Might be helpful if you said what the heck a "Scapegoat of the Month" is supposed to be. ???

    The Modfather, Sep 17, 2005
  15. bigal

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    i dont know i just helped them out by making the rank :p

    unholy, Sep 17, 2005
  16. bigal

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Wow, you ARE A phpBB god aren't you!? :)
    Ok, now, go back in there and make a rank graphic that shows a pic of a goat being sacrificed on an altar to the great god of modding.

    The Modfather, Sep 17, 2005
  17. bigal

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    Yay! I'm going to be sacrificed! ... Wait a minute... That wasn't in the contract :|

    XhArD, Sep 17, 2005
  18. bigal

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    Thx man :p
    Verbal contract #2 u were shown it for 3.596862347892 seconds :p

    unholy, Sep 17, 2005
  19. bigal

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    show? verbal contract? which drugs was i on? :S

    XhArD, Sep 18, 2005
  20. bigal

    RObErT_RaTh

    Joined: