  1. Excuse the typo errors. To continure about Vonage. It was a horrible
    expereience. I am still in battle

    to get my disconnect fee reimbursed.

    stewartcas1212, Nov 21, 2006

  2. stewartcas1212

    hdtv? Guest

    Packet 8 was very difficult to discontinue as well, they are almost
    impossible to contact.
    They also managed to block the transfer of a telephone # I had used for over
    5 years.

    hdtv?, Nov 21, 2006

  3. stewartcas1212

    Bob M Guest

    I have been trying for months to cancel Vonage. The morons just won't
    cancel my account. I cancelled my credit card months ago so they can't
    charge me. I recommend steering clear from Vonage to anyone thinking
    about signing up. Good luck getting your money back.

    Bob

    Bob M, Nov 22, 2006
  4. stewartcas1212

    Rick Merrill Guest

    You can get your new phone provider to make a conference call to Vonage
    and make them cancel - sometimes that's the only way.

    Rick Merrill, Nov 22, 2006
  5. stewartcas1212

    joebob1 Guest

    Just cancel my vonage account , Those SOB charged me for 39.99 $ fo
    canceled my account, I hope they all go bankruptcy and go to hell
    Just a bunch of scammers and lousy service
    Just tell anybody that you know to stay away from their services jus
    like we say No to AOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    all my bes

    joebob1, Nov 30, 2006