Vonage VOIP Deal & Extras...

Discussion in 'VOIP' started by Sam Moore, Oct 19, 2005.

  1. Sam Moore

    Sam Moore Guest

    I am a Vonage VOIP user, and I LOVE their services!
    If you goto this webpage I found, you can get the 1st month free. Their
    services start at $14.99, but I would suggest going with the $24.99
    unlimited account.
    They will send you a brand new Linksys/Cisco VOIP router too.

    http://www.webresellers.net/vonage.htm

    The link above also as links for scripts to show you how to use vonage from
    any webpage, and have people call you for free. This is great for friend,
    family, or your customers. They just enter their phone # on the webpage,
    your vonage phone rings, you pick it up, and the person that entered their
    phone # on the website is automatically connected. This is an awesome
    feature! ...Just think of the possibilities with a feature like this.

    Not to mention Vonage offers all the bells and whistles for free.
    Caller ID
    *69
    Unlimted Long Distance
    Transfer a Call
    Voicemail
    Call Waiting
    Repeat Dialing
    3way Calling
    and alot more.

    Extras Include:
    Toll Free 1-800 #s
    Virtual Phone #s
    Fax Line
    and alot more.

    For complete details check out this webpage:
    http://www.webresellers.net/vonage.htm

    Sam Moore, Oct 19, 2005