    How can I tell the IP Address it received from the cable modem?

    Also, what would I have to do to switch to a Cisco ATA?

    TIA

    R Siffredi, Sep 2, 2004

  2. R Siffredi

    DevilsPGD Guest

    In message <> R Siffredi
    Off hand I think it's in the GUI somewhere, but if not, hit
    http://myip.dk/ from behind the WAN port.
    Find one, then somehow convince Vonage to switch you over. In general,
    you can't, they aren't friendly about activating used ATAs except to the
    original account holder.

    DevilsPGD, Sep 2, 2004

  3. R Siffredi

    BuddyWh Guest

    Open up browser (in computer attached to ATA's enet port) and type in
    http:\\192.168.102.1

    The ATA will then tell you everything they are willing to let you know
    about it and it's link. You can also expose the computer through the
    DMZ (for gaming).

    BuddyWh, Oct 3, 2004