    For whatever it's worth, I live in Alberta Canada, work for a company in
    Dallas TX, can ship product and/or pay for product from either location.
    Local numbers in either area preferred, but I'll consider anything.

    DevilsPGD, Jan 21, 2004

  2. I don't know about what you are looking about, but you can pull off the same
    effect with a second ATA and FXS/FXO adapter and something like freeworld
    dialup.

    Setup two FWD accounts. Buy a cheap second ATA like a grandstream ata 286.
    Connect it to the FXO/FXS converter and connect the adapter to your vonage
    account. Set it for a two way forward. When a call comes in on Vonage it
    will forward to your FWD account. You can program your FWD account to
    automatically call your ATA, punch in a PIN, and you have your Vonage
    dialtone.

    Stu

    Stuart Friedman, Jan 23, 2004

  3. DevilsPGD

    DevilsPGD Guest

    In message <<6jaQb.33320$P%>>
    I was hoping to find a one-step "service" that offers this, rather then
    cooking something myself. If I'm going to build a custom solution of my
    own, I'll probably invest and build us an internal PBX in the process,
    but I'm not quite ready for that yet.

    DevilsPGD, Jan 25, 2004
  4. No one offers unlimited on a softphone. I connect here
    (www.iconnecthere.com) offers some decent bucket minute packages for
    softphones.

    Stu

    Stuart Friedman, Jan 26, 2004