    0044 1344 123456?

    Regards,

    Paul

    Paul Westwell, Jul 16, 2005

  2. Paul Westwell

    Dexter Guest

    You have to use 01344 123456
    Correct if you use it like you would use a mobile to dial numbers in
    the UK from the UK you will not go wrong .

    Dexter, Jul 16, 2005

  3. almost certainly not.

    Intl numbers are dialled 00ccnnnnnnnnnnn

    Phil

    Phil Thompson, Jul 16, 2005
  4. Thanks Dexter,

    That is a nice touch from Vonage allowing you to only require to dial the
    national number within your own country.

    I was concerned that if you missed an incoming call and you looked through
    your missed call list on you phone and saw 01344123456 called then tried to
    return the call it would fail because it was not in the international
    format.

    Looks like all will work fine on Vonage.

    Regards,

    Paul

    Paul Westwell, Jul 16, 2005
  5. Even better....

    Using Vonage I can dial the local 6 digit number and it works!

    i.e if I am in Bracknell (01344) and cal my neighbour all I have to dial is
    123456.... nice!

    Regards,

    Paul

    Paul Westwell, Jul 24, 2005
  6. Paul Westwell

    Ivor Jones Guest

    Paul,

    Could I ask please that you trim and bottom post on this group, please..?
    Top posting makes it very hard to follow the thread of conversation.

    Please note I'm not 'having a go' at you, it's just that this is the usual
    way of doing things on most groups.

    Many thanks,

    Ivor
    ..

    Ivor Jones, Jul 24, 2005
  7. YOU DO NOT OWN THE GROUP IVOR--PEOPLE WILL POST ANY WAY THEY CHOOSE

    Stefan Kaniuk, Jul 25, 2005
  8. Paul Westwell

    Ivor Jones Guest

    Please don't shout. I asked politely, there is no need to be abusive. I
    wasn't asking you, anyway.

    <plonk>

    Ivor

    Ivor Jones, Jul 25, 2005
  9. Paul Westwell

    David Floyd Guest

    Normally I ignore your posts because of top posting and SHOUTING.

    If that's the way you want it - you'll get ignored.

    David Floyd, Jul 26, 2005
  10. well one can learn pretty quick.

    Stefan Kaniuk, Jul 26, 2005
  11. Paul Westwell

    Dexter Guest

    Well done Stefan and about time to :)))))))))))))))))))))))).

    Dexter, Jul 26, 2005