    transfered to and they can't fix your problem. They open a "ticket'
    and tell you it will be fixed in 72 hours. then it doesn't get fixed
    and you are in an endless loop with these bastards.

    kmaqsudi, Jan 12, 2006

  2. kmaqsudi

    Sara Garland Guest

    This is true. After an 'upgrade' to the voicemail system, my password
    got reset and I couldn't get my voicemail for 8 weeks! (I accessed my
    voicemail by listening to them online.)

    I tried to call them, but always ended up hanging up after 20 minutes of
    being on hold. Only after two months did a Customer Svce respond to my
    emails with the info about the reset #.

    Terrible customer service, I agree.

    But I remain a Vonage customer, as I've been for over two years, because
    otherwise the service has been exemplary.

    Sara Garland, Jan 12, 2006

  3. kmaqsudi

    videobruce Guest

    Sounds as you hit the nail on the head. They can't support what the
    are selling.

    I went with SunRocket

    videobruce, Jan 24, 2006
  4. How do you like SunRocket so far? How long have you had it?

    ukcats4218016, Jan 25, 2006
  5. kmaqsudi

    videobruce Guest

    This auto quote feature in this forum really leaves alot to be desired.
    Surely wastes space and makes the posts harder to read.

    I got it in Oct/Nov. It's ok, I do get dropped calls and I just ha
    the VoIP adapter (they call a "Gizmo") falshed with a firmware upgrad
    that is suppose to help reduce this. I guess the biggest drawback i
    the slight delay and switching back and forth especially if you use
    speakerphone which I do ALL the time. It's hard to carry on a fas
    paced 'argument' style conversation (fast paced, back and forth). Fo
    the cost difference I will live with it.

    I will be 'porting over' my Verizon dial-up land line (POTS) to m
    Sunrocket account. I have DSL and unlike what they say, you CAN por
    over a DSL line IF you names match exactly on both accounts and you d
    it correctly.

    I have my DSL billed through my CC direct from Verizon DSL, NOT Verizo
    telephone (whatever it is called). My Sunrocket is billed that wa
    also.
    When all is done (hopefully I will have NO phone bill, but two C
    charges a month. $25 for Sunrocket and $33 for Verizon DSL!

    I don't make alot of calls and I don't live in the sticks. Phon
    service is good in the city and I have access to a dial-up line if
    loose DSL or the Voip service.
    This was through a recomendation of a friend who I worked for for a fe
    years doing business phone/computer network cabling work. He is ver
    good and he reserached this.
    The other choice is Broadvoice especially for international callin
    (free to 20 some countries!!), but Sunrocket is cheaper out of the box
    NO charge for anything

    videobruce, Jan 26, 2006
  6. kmaqsudi

    Bill Kearney Guest

    This auto quote feature in this forum really leaves alot to be desired.

    Which is entirely dependent on how YOU post to it. Use a better news reader
    program.

    Bill Kearney, Jan 27, 2006
  7. kmaqsudi

    videobruce Guest

    I use Opera which is W3C compliant. None of which has anythging to d
    with the 'auto quote' feature.
    It takes up unnecessary space. There is no need to quote a previou
    post ij the first place. This isn't a large size forum with a hundre
    or thousand posts to each thread

    videobruce, Jan 27, 2006