    me how they rate as an employer?

    Thanks,
    - Steve.

    Steve, Jul 30, 2005

  2. Steve

    Steve Guest

    <bump>

    Anyone?

    </bump>

    Steve, Aug 7, 2005

  3. Steve

    Jim Holcomb Guest

    Try asking on www.vonage-forum.com - several Vonage employees hang
    out there.

    Jim

    Jim Holcomb, Aug 7, 2005
  4. Steve

    Steve Guest

    Jim,

    Done. I'd seen the forum but thought that it was mainly a user-support
    group. Many thanks!

    - Steve.

    Steve, Aug 9, 2005
  5. Steve

    Steve Guest

    Interesting read. Vonage is AFAIK still venture-funded, so there's no
    chance of stock chicanery per se. Though if it's based on some sort of
    pyramid scheme, I'd certainly like to know.

    Damien Katz certainly has an axe to grind, so I'm taking everything
    that doesn't come from the SEC with a grain of salt. Maybe the whole
    shaker.

    Thanks,
    - Steve.

    Steve, Aug 11, 2005