Vonage Ala stick! The rumor has it .....

Discussion in 'VOIP' started by ken sims, Jun 20, 2006.

  1. ken sims

    ken sims Guest

    As posted on broadbandreports

    Vonage Ala stick! The rumor has it .....

    Looks like Vonage is going to come out with a mobile USB stick tha
    will plug into a USB port giving the user a soft phone to dial out on
    They currently have a downloadable softphone that you can only get a
    an add on and it is not unlimited and uses a different number.It i
    also an extra $9.95 per month. The stick is a great idea if you ar
    using a computer that is not yours, and you can't or won't download t
    it.

    The plan as I heard it is they will make claim to being the firs
    mobile phone on a stick.
    (hmmm...what about voicestick ?)

    The real question will be is if it will allow usage with ones existin
    Vonage phone number and call plan or if it will be just an add on t
    the current add on plan limited to 500 minutes, at a current separat
    charge of $9.95 per month.

    Vonage needs to be careful, as they seem to not be hitting the marke
    correctly as of late

    ken sims, Jun 20, 2006