Vonage adapter specs wanted

Discussion in 'VOIP' started by Edward Hasbrouck, Mar 30, 2007.

  1. I'm planning to order a Vonage adapter to bring with
    me while travelling to several countries. I want the
    option with the least weight for the total bundle
    (adapter and power supply) and a dual-voltage 110/220
    auto-switching power supply.

    The Vonage site doesn't list size or weight for the
    adapters they sell, and on other sites I can't tell if
    the weights listed include the weight of the power
    "brick" (which could weigh more than the router,
    depending on how large a transformer they use).

    If someone could post the total weight including the
    power supply, and if the power supply is dual voltage,
    for the D-Link VTA, Motorola VT2142, and Linksys PAP2,
    I would be very grateful.

    Edward Hasbrouck
    <>
    <http://hasbrouck.org>

    "The Practical Nomad: How to Travel Around the World"
    (3rd edition, 2004)
    "The Practical Nomad Guide to the Online Travel Marketplace"
    <http://www.practicalnomad.com>

    Edward Hasbrouck, Mar 30, 2007