Volume on Philips Monitor

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by Geopelia, Jun 6, 2012.

  1. Your problem is you do not listen to any ones advice here, go back to
    Knitting

    Frank Williams, Jun 11, 2012

  2. Geopelia

    Geopelia Guest

    Cheeky!

    I appreciate the advice kind people give me here, even if I don't always
    take it.
    Often I don't understand the technical stuff.
    I think I've asked a simple question, (which button does what?) but it ends
    up in a long thread with folks arguing with each other, way above my head.
    But it's a free country, and I don't mind making a fool of myself.

    (And at least I can knit, so many girls today can't.)

    Geopelia

    Geopelia, Jun 11, 2012

  3. Geopelia

    Enkidu Guest

    No, not cheeky. Just plain rude.
    As does everyone. With the exception of Roger/Frank,

    Cheers,

    Cliff

    Enkidu, Jun 12, 2012
  4. Geopelia

    ~misfit~ Guest

    The second bit I think Tony. I seriously doubt that he's got the stones to
    be a bully IRL. However, when it comes to bullying gentle older women on
    usenet he's a shining example of an impotent keyboard warrior.
    --
    Shaun.

    cozy little classification in the DSM."
    David Melville (in r.a.s.f1)